Save numbers in five separate phonebooks
To use separate phonebooks, save contacts in the phone memory.
1. Press Menu, and select Contacts > Settings.
2. To use the phone memory, select Memory in use > Phone.
3. Select Multi-Phonebook > Phonebook style > Multi-Phonebook.
4. To add a contact to a phonebook, press Menu, and select Contacts > Settings.
5. Select Multi-Phonebook > Manage contacts.
6. Select a contact, and mark a phonebook.
7. Press Done, and save the changes.
Select which phonebook to use
Select Multi-Phonebook > Current phonebook and the phonebook you want to use.
Rename a phonebook
Select Multi-Phonebook > Rename phonebooks and the phonebook, write the name, and press OK.